If you lose a loved one we share your loss, and Retiree Casualty Assistance can be very important..

This is a traumatic time but know we will help to the best of our ability.

In the event of the loss of a loved one who is a former member of the Armed Services, have the following available in a safe location:  Copy of the final DD-214 form; Military Separation document, DD-214; a copy of the most recent VA Medical Evaluation if available; a copy of the most recent Will; and a copy of their Death Certificate.

Here is information that is important in event you lose your spouse. We know this is an extremely stressful time but remain calm and ask for assistance:

Fort Benning – Casualty Assistance Office: Formally request assistance. POC Information will be added shortly.

VA Medical:

Veterans Service Officer:

Legal Assistance:

Funeral Home:  they can arrange for Military Funerals, if Fort Benning can support.

In order to be able write college papers there is no need to be an specialist. Most college students have experienced similar situations. There’s an eight-hour essay due, and don’t have a clue how to begin. The process of writing a convincing write essay for me paper is difficult. Although it’s nice to score a perfect A but it’s also difficult. However, there are plenty of methods to assist you in this difficult task. Below are some guidelines on how to write your paper quickly: